We've got a plan! We're going online this fall!
Thank you ACYC community for your support and patience during the past few months. We are excited to finally share with you our plans for this fall. Conductors Philip Brown, Elizabeth Egger and Michelle Gehrz have been developing engaging and creative online virtual programming to keep our singers learning and growing. We are excited about this innovative opportunity for our singers!
Here's a few notes:
1. All programming will be online. There will be no in person rehearsals this fall (2020). The fall semester will be 10 weeks, September - November. We have not made any decisions yet about programming in 2021.
2. There are online music and choir offerings for Grades K - 12. The ensembles are grouped by grade and not by choir name. The links are below with information and how to register.
3. No auditions are required for any age group. Mr. Brown will set up a brief meet & greet Zoom call with brand new High School age singers to ACYC. No other new singers to the Angelica choir program will need to audition. No returning ACYC singers will need to audition.
4. All our welcome. Any new singers and returning ACYC singers are welcome to join the online classes.
5. Full payment for the classes will be required before they begin. There are no refunds.
6. All singers that register for the fall 10 week online music and choir sessions will receive a free ACYC 40th Anniversary t-shirt.
7. If you are NEW to ACYC and want to sign up for an audition for when we can sing together in person again, please click the link below and we will follow up with you when we know more. Thank you.
8. If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call our office 952-563-8572.
#2020-1 Let's Sing & Explore Music (Gr. K - 1)
#2020-2 The Power of Singing (Gr. 2 - 5)
#2020-3 Reach Out & Sing (Gr. 2 - 5)
#2020-4 Virtual Choir (Gr. 6 - 8)
#2020-5 Musical Theater & Art Song (Gr. 6-8)
#2020-6 Sibling Sing Along (All ages)
#2020-7 Music and Mindfulness (Gr. 6 - 8)
#2020-8 Virtual Choir (Gr. 9-12)
#2020-9 Solo Voice Class (Gr. 9-12)